Request a Transcript

Transcripts for Summit Christian College or Platte Valley Bible College can only be provided to students if a Request for Transcripts is submitted to the Registrar.

The following fees are charged for transcripts from our college: 

  • First transcript - Free

  • Subsequent transcripts with regular delivery - $3 each

  • Subsequent transcripts with rush delivery - $10 each

Download the Transcript Request PDF form here, fill it out, and mail it with payment to:


Summit Christian College
ATTN Registrar
2025 21st Street
Gering, NE 69341

For rush orders, fax your form to (308) 632-8599.


2025 21st Street, Gering, NE 69341, USA

(308) 632-6933  |  (888) 305-8083

Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Summit Christian College is accredited by

Top ranked in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 among the Most Affordable Bible/Christian Colleges in America.

© 2020 by Summit Christian College, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.